For a comfortable and enjoyable stay we have put together a list of what to bring and what not to bring to camp.
Some things are not permitted on the Mountain Trails site so please be sure to read this list carefully.
What to bring
- Shirts with sleeves, long pants for horse riding and hiking. (Please ensure clothing is sun smart)
- Jumper (it can be cold at night)
- Warm clothes
- Closed in shoes for hiking and riding
- Water proof parka or raincoat
- Bed linen – sleeping bag, sheets, pillow, pillow slips, blankets, etc.
- Water bottle
- Old shoes and clothes and/or overalls for caving
- Clothes that can get stained for messy activities
- Plastic bag for dirty and/or wet clothes
- Sunscreen, hat and insect repellent
What NOT to bring
- Any expensive items which may be “misplaced”
- Mobile phones (we don’t get reception), iPods, iPads, MP3 players etc.
- Knives or other sharp and dangerous implements
- Matches or lighters
- Chewing or bubble gum
Mountain Trails does not take responsibility for items that “grow legs” and go missing. If any restricted items are brought they will be confiscated and returned only at your drop off point at the end of the week.
Cabin baggage limit:
We are struggling to fit baggage on the bus, in particular large hard suitcases. If possible can you try to bring smaller soft bags (e.g. sports bags)